By Carol Whitaker
Do you want to be happier? If so, then make it a point to release stress regularly. We often have stress without even realizing it, but your body does. When you feel worried and strained your body is yelling with an 'energy megaphone' that you're off course of living a joyful life, as you were created to do.
Stress plays havoc on the body in a myriad of ways: ill health, diseases, contention, mental fatigue, adrenal fatigue, weight gain, sleep disorders, confusion, anxiety, fear, and unhappiness are some of the results. Luckily, when you feel stressed, you can release that stress and get back in synch with your happy self.
It is your innate nature to be HAPPY! Let go of the stresses in your life to allow yourself to be free of the burden of worries and concerns. Below are 5 tips to help you to release stress and live a happy, more fulfilling life.
- Have positive self-talk. Harness the power of your mind by having a positive inner dialog by living in the moment. Creating a new mantra of life-supporting beliefs will enable you to accomplish your goals and dreams, and this will help to ease your stress and bring about fulfillment and peace.
- Let go once and for all. Practice letting go of what bothers you once and for all. Holding on to resentment or anger does nothing but bring your emotional health and wellness down. It doesn't do you any good to hold onto ill memories. Make it a habit of forgiving and letting go. Focus on life lessons learned and look for the good in all you do and with everyone you associate with.
- Eat clean and exercise often. Eat a healthy diet that is filled with lean proteins, fruits, veggies, complex carbohydrates and clean fats to keep your body healthy. In addition, make sure you exercise regularly to release those feel-good endorphins, which ease stress and increase your energy levels.
- Be charitable. Giving brings joy to the heart and releases tension. Make it a habit to give generously. Charity is a high energy vibration of creation which will attract much more to you in return to be grateful for.
- Dance and sing stress away. Play fun, upbeat music and sing and dance your stress away to improve your mood and increase your energy. The more you are active doing what you love to do, the more relaxed you will be.
By incorporating these stress releasing tips into your life, you will be happier, healthier and more content. Say goodbye to stress and welcome bliss!
Carol Whitaker is the author of Ridiculously Happy! The Secret to Manifesting the Life & Body of Your Dreams. As a highly sought-after holistic lifestyle fitness coach and happiness expert, Carol dedicates herself to empowering men and women around the world to love and believe in themselves fully. She is well-known for the amazing transformations she creates in her clients' lives. Carol is an ongoing featured expert on national media and online websites. She is a happily married mother of three and is an avid equestrian. Follow her on Facebook and Twitter to receive her health, happiness and fitness tips. Visit CarolWhitaker.com and learn about her coaching services and to receive free gifts to help you unleash your power within to live a ridiculously happy life!. Permission granted for use on DrLaura.com.