When I was in my twenties and experiencing the first few months of adulthood after graduating from college, I was excited, confused, and a bit lonely. You helped me focus and gain control over my life. These are just some of the things I did to conquer my immature and self-destructive habits thanks to listening to your program:
1. I stopped following everyone on social media. I began to only follow club groups that I belonged to or pages that interested me. Period!
2. I took responsibility for my own actions – past and present. I had played the victim for far too long.
3. There are always two sides to every story. I owned up to my part and learned from it.
4. The best advice I got from listening to you was “if you’re not ready to marry, it’s not the time to date.”
5. I allowed myself “alone time,” and pursued things that captivated me. It made me a more interesting person, and created opportunities to make new friends.
How I Conquered Immature and Self-Destructive Habits