|For centuries now, it has come to pass on the Dr. Laura show that the Wednesday before Thanksgiving be declared:
On the day before Thanksgiving, the Dr. Laura show changes format and ONLY takes calls from people who have a corny joke to share. Happy Thanksgiving!
PLEASE THANK OUR WONDERFUL SPONSORS OF CORNY JOKE DAY WITH YOUR PATRONAGE
BOLL & BRANCH
- GRAND PRIZE - One (1) lucky winner will receive a $750 gift certificate towards their purchase at Boll & Branch. Boll & Branch products are crafted with care and quality from seed to stitch. Their award-winning, 100% organic cotton sheet sets are the softest on the market, and their plush bath towels are absorbent and durable. Boll & Branch linens aren't just luxurious, they're also sustainable. So you can sleep easy knowing your bedding was thoughtfully, responsibly, and ethically made. bollandbranch.com
- GRAND PRIZE - One (1) lucky winner will receive a 10 piece protection system from SimplySafe. It's the #1 home security pick of CNET, the
Wirecutter, PC Magazine, the Verge and more! SimpliSafe offers protection for every window, room and door. Against intruders, fires, water damage, medical emergencies & more. All monitored 24/7 by professionals ready to dispatch police. SimpliSafe.com
- One lucky winner will receive (1) $200 credit towards their purchase at Blinds.com including free samples and free shipping! With over 20 years online and 15 million windows covered, Blinds.com makes it easy to transform your home with new blinds, shades and plantation shutters custom made to fit your style and budget just right. Right now, Dr Laura listeners can enjoy huge sitewide savings and an extra $20 with promo code DRLAURA. Don't wait, go to Blinds.com now! Blinds.com
- Three (3) lucky winners will receive a one-year subscription to Stamps.com, including a free scale, supplies kit and $50 free postage. It's what Dr. Laura uses at home and for the show! With Stamps.com, you can buy and print official U.S. postage the instant you need it, for ANY letter, ANY package, ANY time using your own computer and printer. Skip those time-consuming trips to the Post Office and stop wasting money leasing one of those expensive postage meters. Don't wait, do what Dr. Laura does...start using Stamps.com today! Stamps.com
- Three (3) lucky winners will receive a Tommy John lounge set. Rise, shine, and stay in your pajamas all day. TommyJohn.com
- Ten (10) lucky winners will receive Women's Multi + Men's Multi + Kids Multivitamins!
Ten (10) more winners will receive two (2) packs of diapers!
Hello Bello is a new family brand co-founded by Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard. Hello Bello was founded on the belief that every family should have access to premium products at non-premium prices. We would love for you to try Hello Bello by using code CORNYJOKE10 for 10% of any product on hellobello.com. Hurry, offer ends soon! Go to: HelloBello.com
- Three (3) lucky winners will receive a $50 gift certificate towards their purchase from Bombas.com - Our company is built from the ground up around the idea of sock donations. The more socks we sell, the more we donate. And as we grow, our giving and community efforts will continue to grow right alongside us. One pair purchased = One pair donated. Go to: bombas.com
- Ten (10) lucky winners will receive a $50 gift certificate to turn your favorite photo into canvas wall art. CanvasWorld.com - Where photos become art. Go to: CanvasWorld.com
SIMPLY TO IMPRESS
- Ten (10) lucky winners will receive a $50 gift certificate towards holiday photo cards from Simplytoimpress.com - Your photo card headquarters. Go to: SimplyToImpress.com
GLOP & GLAM
- Who I am a part owner of, is giving Ten (10) lucky winners will receive a Holiday Hair Duo Set - Creamsicle Mist Moisturizing Detangler and Coconut Dream 'Supreme Cream' Leave-In Conditioner. Who said natural and organic had to be boring? Glop & Glam provides Healthy. Fun. Safe. Effective. Hair Products for the Next Generation. Delivering salon professional shampoos, conditioners, and styling products, formulated for fun-loving kids of all ages, with safe and nourishing ingredients. Glop & Glam is free from parabens, sulfate, alcohol + vegan & cruelty-free, containing natural lice preventative ingredients while maintaining the highest quality standards and providing safe & effective solutions for all hair types - curly to straight, coarse to fine, thick to thin! These products are free from parabens, sulfate, alcohol, nuts, gluten & phthalates. GlopAndGlam.com
- Three (3) lucky winners will receive a PhoneSoap! PhoneSoap kills 99.99% of germs growing on your phone including the cold and flu viruses. You can't wash your phone, but you can sanitize it with PhoneSoap. PhoneSoap neutralizes the bacteria that other phone cleaners can't kill. Sanitize & charge your phone with PhoneSoap Go to: PhoneSoap.com
- Ten (10) lucky winners will receive HeatHolders socks! Heat Holders® are the warmest socks ever! They are over 7x warmer than regular cotton socks and 3x warmer than ordinary thermal socks. Heat Holders® means No more cold feet! They are made using a unique 3 step process which makes them the Warmest Thermal Socks?! Get our famous socks, as well as hats, gloves and other thermal products now at www.heatholders.com! Makes a great gift! Go to: HeatHolders.com
- Five lucky winners will receive a Tiger Lady self-defense tool from TigerLady.com. Give the gift of safety this holiday season with the TigerLady Self-defense Claw, awareness and preparedness are priceless gifts. TigerLady was designed for simple women's self-defense. It is lightweight and easy to carry, and a powerful defense tool when needed. TigerLady fits perfectly in your hand. Make a fist and TigerLady is ready for action. Runners love to use TigerLady as safety running grips. Holding grips takes pressure off your arms and shoulders while you run. For more information, visit: TigerLady.com
|Listen to this year's show in the players below, or download for on-the-go at these links:
Download Hour 1 | Download Hour 2 | Download Hour 3
To download this episode hour, PC users right click and select "Save Target As" | Mac users CTRL + click and select "Download Linked File"