I’ve read six of your books. “10 Stupid Things Men Do to Mess Up Their Lives” was the definitive book for me, because I saw myself all through it. Over my years of dating, I came up with my own list of women to avoid, and I wanted to share some of them with you:
1. The Perpetually Dissatisfied Woman
2. The Fixer-Upper (you’ve warned about her before)
3. The “I Will Trap You With My Female Wiles, Then Treat You Like Crap and Blame You For Everything.”
4. The “I Am Doing You A Favor By Dating You.”
5. The “I Want to Get Married Right Away” woman.
6. The “I Define Myself By Being in a Relationship with a Man.”
7. The “(Adult) Daddy’s Girl,” where daddy has always supported her financially and/or rescued her from every ill in her life.
8. The “I Am Dating But Am Nowhere Near Ready To Be Dating” woman.
9. The “I Immediately Want to Be Around You 24/7,” also known as the “I Need a Purpose/Foundation/Validation in My Life and I Chose You to Be It” woman.
10. The “I Am Going to Mold You Into Whatever Suits Me” woman.
I am sure you have other variations of these, and perhaps your male listeners do too.
Thank you. By the way, I also read “Ten Stupid Things Women Do…” so I could understand both sides!
10 Women To Avoid When Dating
The Dr. Laura Call of the Day Podcast