|As a Family Premium member, you have several options to listen to the Dr. Laura program. You can listen to the Podcast on demand or iTunes Podcast. The Dr. Laura program is not available live online, but as a Family Premium member you can listen to the archived shows anytime.
- Log into your DrLaura.com Family Premium account and click on Podcast. This will take you to the Podcast page.
- In the Podcast page, select the month and year from the drop down list. Click on a date to bring up the programs available.
The Dr. Laura program will be listed by Hour 1, Hour 2, and Hour 3 with a short description for each hour. Call of the Day is also available in this section and Bonus Calls are available for Family Premium members only.
- There are several options to podcast on demand. You can listen from the Podcast page (you will need Adobe Flash Player installed for this option), you can download the show and listen from your computer, or you can listen in a separate window.
- To listen on the Podcast page, click on the "Play" button. This will bring up the audio player and begin playing the hour you select. To listen to another hour, click on the "Play" button for the hour.
- To save the show to your computer, right-click on the "Download" link, then click "Save target as" or "Save link as" (depending on the web browser you are using) .
This will open a dialogue box, select where you would like to save the file on your computer, and click the "Save" button. This will start a download process of the MP3 file to your computer. Once the file has completed downloading, you can listen to the file on your computer, or transfer it to your MP3 player/device.
- To listen to the program in a separate window, click on "Listen in Separate Window" link for the hour.
This will give you a pop-up window and begin playing the first hour for the program you selected. To listen to another hour from that program, click on the hour listed there.
To podcast the program in iTunes, log into your DrLaura.com Family Premium account and click on Podcast. This will take you to the Podcast page.
- Subscribe directly to the podcast by clicking the iTunes button. This will open up iTunes.
- In iTunes, click on the triangle next to the podcast to expand it to the Dr. Laura programs to download.
To download old episodes, right-click on "Dr. Laura Full Show Podcast" and click "Show Old Episodes"
- Click the "download" button to save a file to your computer.
If you have any questions about podcasting the Dr. Laura program, please contact Customer Service for assistance.