Chivalry is an important quality of a man’s behavior because it lets you know about his character patience, caring, and point of view. Here’s what true chivalry looks like:
- He opens and holds doors for you. When you drive somewhere, he opens the door, takes you by the hand, and helps you in and out.
- He makes sure you get home OK. He doesn’t just drop you off. He waits to see if you safely get inside.
- He gives you his jacket when it’s cold. It should be hard-wired in his brain to protect you.
- He cares about your opinions. He listens to what you think and believe.
- He has your back. When there’s an awkward situation, he’s there by your side.
- He’s reliable. If he says he’s going to do something, he does it.
- He meets your friends and family. He takes interest in the people close to you because he wants to know you better.
- He expresses small gestures of affection. Publicly grabbing your breasts or butt is not a gesture of affection. That’s just him showing he’s a dominant male that owns you. It’s his statement to the other men around that “I have a big one, that’s why I have her.” It has nothing to do with you.